我不了解你是不是知道,但,这个条件对大家是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.大家的方针是不授予专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.任何事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.若是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty1?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不了解你是不是想立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我需要提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly2 repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽可能放慢说话速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises3 of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我知道你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.大家假如不知道你们应对款方法的建议,便不可以进一步反省。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对大家商品市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
大家需要与贵公司技术有关更专门的资讯。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo4. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划需要尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.我会尝试一下,但不敢保证。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听了解你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
110 The following answer is subject to official /confirm/iation5.
以下的答案需要再经过正式确认才有效。
111 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一个想法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。
113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让大家假设一个大家不认可的情况。
114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让大家假设我方不认可时的处置办法。
115 There is no such published information.没有关的出版资料。
116 Such data is confidential6.如此的资料为机密资料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是不是有如此的资料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。
119 We need them urgently.大家急切需要这类资料